It doesn’t matter where you television was purchased and what model of television that you have as we can fix any make and model of TV. We have listed a selection of different televisions that we repair below. If you do not find the make and model of television that you own there and would like to know whether we can repair your make of television then please get in touch with us today either by phone or by email.
Our TV repairs are performed by our experienced, specialist staff who can in many cases diagnose the problem from a brief description. We also provide free quotes on LCD and LED repairs (Plasma TV Repairs require a £15 inspection fee which is then included the final repair fee). If you can’t come to us in store for whatever reason, then please feel free to use the form at the bottom of this page and we’ll get straight back to you once we’ve received it.
Is your TV not working? Do you need a professional team to fix it for you? we have over 35 years of experience in all aspects of repair and installation of aerial and TV systems which enable us to provide reliable and efficient services. When you choose us, you can be assured of a high level of customer service because we pride ourselves on the quality of our work. Our customers benefit from high standards of consumer electronics repair services at the most competitive of prices. We come to visit you with the intent to repair at your own home so that you can get back to making the most of your product as soon as possible.
We are Freeview Installation Specialists, members of the Confederation of Aerial Industries, members of the Independent Digital Standards Commission, members of The Society of Cable & Telecommunication Engineers, BT Vision Installation Specialists, Approved Freesat Installers, and members of Constructionline, Sky Authorised Agents and Sonos Approved Installers.
Our service manager assesses all calls before call out and pre-order any parts required to reduce repair times and to enable the repair to be completed during a single visit. We have developed repair kits for common faults to help us resolve most problems even more quickly and efficiently.
Please note that it is at our engineers’ discretion as to whether they will repair the TV in your home. They may feel they need to take it back to our Repair Centre in order to carry out the repair. If this occurs we will return the TV to you as soon as the repair is finished at no extra cost.
Any products can be brought into our workshop for an estimate. There is an inspection fee of £30, which will be deducted from the final invoice if you proceed with the repair. Please allow 3-5 working days for inspection of all televisions.
Some Common LCD TV Faults That We Can Fix Are:
- My LCD TV will come as normal then clicks with the stand-by light flashing and switches off, it will keep repeating this but sometimes the tv will come on and work ok.
- There is either no sound and picture, picture but no sound or sound but no picture on my LCD TV (with or without a standby light)
- I have a line down the screen which is there all the time and on all inputs
- There is a booming and rattling sound coming from the speakers
- On first switch on I have a double image on the screen that tends to go after 10-20 mins
- My LCD television will turn off and i have to turn it on again. Tends to happen after i have left the room for a while
- My LCD tv will switch over to another source whilst watching a dvd or blu-ray etc without me pressing the remote
- When watching tv from Sky HD 3D channel the pictures are side by side